Since I became a micro entrepreneur, I have found it difficult to identify when to make holiday sales preparations.
- when to contact local retail buyers
- when to register for holiday fairs
- how to create fresh, holiday appropriate product promotions that won’t irritate potential customers
- identifying the best ‘marketing on air’ strategy for the time invested
I only know that I don’t like the way the big guys begin pushing gift ideas earlier and earlier, practically before school shopping in August!
I’ve decided to sit right down and write myself a little love note reminder-
- June 25-Six months to Christmas Day
- July 29-Five months to Black Friday
- August 1-Four months to customers beginning to start the shopping list
- September 1-Three months to pre-wrapping
- October 1-Two months to promotion
- November 1-One month to the end of the buying season
- December 18-Last day to purchase and receive before Christmas
How will you do that Voodoo that you do so well?