✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✿ ✻*•*¨* T’would be Loverly ✻✿ ✻*•*¨*” if you could
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You can make this Welcome Door Decor that simply oozes Spring. It’s easy and takes about 10 minutes to assemble.
Nail, door knocker or other attachment be fixed to the door
Wall Pocket with chain for hanging
1 gallon Ziplock baggie and a name badge snap clip
A bunch of Tulips or flower of choice
1 packet of flower fresh food
- Tuck the baggie into the wall pocket and fill it with water
- Add Nutriflor or any other brand of fresh flower food
- Arrange flowers to suit your taste
- Hang the chain from the nail or door knocker or other fixed attachment
- Secure wall pocket with the badge clip fixed to the back of the wall pocket for additional security
Follow Up Photos
Eight days for a fresh floral arrangement hanging on one’s door is definitely love note level R.O.I.