Receiving an award is high praise. As outlined below, accepting an award requires a fair amount of do diligence and obligation which I may be slow to fulfill but in no way diminishes my appreciation of nomination and acknowledgement.
I am totally flattered by this nomination of the ‘One Lovely Blog Award!
With awards come some obligations:
♡ Thank the person who nominated us, link back to his/her blog and put the award logo on our blog.
Thank you so much Handmade Fuzzy blog!
Just let me say that Handmade Fuzzy creates the most adorable little critters and she is a generous promoter of other Handmade Artisans!
♡ Share 7 things about ourselves.
- I love living in the right brain
- I am recovering from a TIA
- My favorite season is Autumn
- My favorite ethnic food to eat when I am sick is Mexican
- I can’t bake
- I am a gourmet and member of a Julia Child Supper Club
- I am writing my memoirs
♡ Nominate up to 15 other blogs for this honor and notify them.
Nominating the following 10 fantastic blogs of 10 fantastic people – for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- My Honey’s Place
- Collecting Vintage and Contemporary Jewelry
- Home of the Purskey
- Secret Garden
- Pink Hill Vintage
- Native By Designz
- The Lord’s Lead Line
- My Tarot Readings
- If Everything Were Made of Cast Iron
- Lilac Dreams
I contacted the bloggers above via our Networking Together group.
Liebster Award! To connect fellow Bloggers, especially those with under 200 followers.
If accepted, the nominated Blogger must-
Show appreciation by linking back to your award presenter
Award Appreciation Announcement! goes to: The Blooming Late Journal by Samantha Stacia with whom I have luckily connected through SheWrites.com. Because Samantha created the BLOOMING LATE group for those of us over 40 who have begun to seriously start writing, I am consistently awed by the discovery of courage and privilege of connecting with women like Samantha whom I would have never known without the WorldWideWeb….and that’s a very good thing!
Select your own top 5 picks for the award and post the comment about it on their blogs ( I have selected my Top 6 picks for the award!)
Marked By The Muse Stephey offers guidance, inspiration and support to the artist within
Twisted Pinky Tracy offers inspiration through affirmation
Alexis Yael is a wonderful photographer and thoughtful writer who beautifully decorates the lives of her readers
ByYourSide Michele’s blog is filled with fun, energetic and you will never be disappointed!
Reinventing Beautiful Mary’s inspiration is contagious!
The rules for acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Thanks so much to Aileen of A Balanced State of Mind for choosing Hide A Heart for the Stylsh Blogger Award!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- My husband and I have been married for 38 years
- I have two grown sons
- I have a wonderful daughter-in-law and two adorable granddaughters
- I am creative
- I am optimistic
- I am stubborn
- I am a terrific cook–ala Julia Child but I have never managed to have Jell-o set properly!
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
- Nest Interiors
- Autumn Blues Review
- One Sister’s Rant
- 3 Princes and a Princess
- Charmed Designs
- Handmade is Heartmade
- Krafty Max Originals
- This Moment
- Grah Toe Studio
- The Mother Centurion
- Traveling Through
- Peachtree Cottage
- Adventures in Abbyland
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
- I have contacted the bloggers listed