From improved product photos to descriptions to targeted advertising to direct sales, I’ve learned a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of Hide A Heart in 2011. The most important accomplishment of Hide A Heart in 2011 is that over 400 new people have received a Hide A Heart gift of inspiration, encouragement and comfort in homes all across the USA.
Things done well in 2011
- Improved upon photos
- Improved Etsy Shop banner
- Took control and improved the Hide A Heart web site
- Improved product descriptions
- Increased sales from 268 in 2010 to over 400 in 2011 (I set a goal of 600….maybe I was a little too optimistic but one has to believe in one’s product!)
- Increased Twitter Followers from 900 in 2010 to over 2000 in 2011
- Increased Facebook Fanpage from 800 in 2010 to over 1500 in 2011
- Added new hearts
8. Improved the HAH logo and packaging
9. Increased the Hide A Heart blogspot HAHtourage members from 50 in 2010 to over 200 in 2011 and wordpress blog followers from 8 to 20!
10. Expanded the web presence of Hide A Heart
Things to do better in 2012
♥Improve blogging posts with better SEO…I must understand how to do this to succeed! ♥Increase direct sales–2012 is the year the rubber hits the road and approach at least ONE potential customer every day ♥Continue to create alliances and relationships to put this simple, sweet and fun romantic gift or gift of wellness into every home….one heart at a time.
Tell me what Hide A Heart can do for YOU and I believe together we can create a perfect WIIFU!