My mother always told me, “persistence pays off!” and I must admit, I Gotta Crow! Want to learn how to put a Pinterest button on your blog? Keep reading ’cause you are about to find out a very simple way that DOES NOT require HTML code!
I Gotta Crow! (The link will take you to the YouTube video, then click back to the blog page)
If you have been trying to get a Pinterest button on a Blogger blog that takes a reader to your Pinterest page, here’s a simple how-2-do-it that does NOT require HTML code!
I was reading some of the blogs of my SheWrites friends and noticed Leah Singer had a ‘Pinterest’ button on her blog, so I sent her a inquiry about how she’d done it and she quickly responded and provided a jpg of the logo. I also snipped the logo on EverythingEtsy, made a jpg of it to give you two choices of buttons, or you might have other ideas for grabbing a Pinterest logo of choice.
Making a NO HTML Pinterest Button
- Save one of the jpgs in one of your Picture files—I have one titled Blog Pics
- Go to YOUR Pinterest ‘pin’ page and copy the url address from your browser
- Sign into your Blogger blog and open your Dashboard
- Open ‘DESIGN’
- Click ‘Add a Gadget’
- Scroll down to find and select ‘Picture’
- Paste the url to your Pinterest ’pins’ page in the link space
- Open the jpg file with the Pinterest logo and select it and click ‘Open’–you will be able to see the picture right away if you have done this step correctly
- Save and then go look at your blog to see how it looks